Underweight women are 72 per cent more likely to suffer a miscarriage in the first three months of pregnancy than women with a normal BMI, according to UK research. The study was based on a diet and lifestyle survey of 603 women aged 18–55 (British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology online).
- General Practitioners East Shore Partnership Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Salaried GP or GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery
- Salaried GP Fleet Medical Centre Fleet, Hampshire