Cows have been found that can produce skimmed milk naturally, say researchers from New Zealand. They propose that if they can locate the exact genes responsible for the skimmed milk, the discovery could revolutionise the dairy industry. It could allow farmers to breed cows that still produced full-fat milk but with only the unsaturated fats, making it healthier for people to drink (C&I Online 2007).
- Salaried General Practitioner North Leeds Medical Practice Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Salaried GP (with a view to Partnership), Worksop area Menlo Park Recruitment Worksop
- Salaried GP Vacancy: 4-8 Sessions per week (job-share considered) Leach Heath Medical Centre Rednal, Birmingham
- Locum GP - Surrey & Hampshire - Surgery Sessions & OOH's Shifts DRN Group Surrey, Camberley, Farnborough, Portsmouth, Southampton, Basingstoke, Winchester, Andover
- Salaried GP Dr Marshall & Partners Stockport, Greater Manchester