Cows have been found that can produce skimmed milk naturally, say researchers from New Zealand. They propose that if they can locate the exact genes responsible for the skimmed milk, the discovery could revolutionise the dairy industry. It could allow farmers to breed cows that still produced full-fat milk but with only the unsaturated fats, making it healthier for people to drink (C&I Online 2007).
- General Practiioner Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Register with us for ooh work and we will pay your yearly indemnity cover 7 days per week The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Locum GP OOH in Hampshire - FREE APPLE WATCH Meddoc Locums Hampshire
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire