HPV infection can cause throat cancer in both men and women, US research suggests. The researchers studied 100 men and women newly diagnosed with oropharyngeal cancer and 100 without. Those who had evidence of prior HPV infection were 32 times more likely to develop the cancer. Study participants who reported having more than six oral sex partners in their lifetime were 8.6 times more likely to develop the cancer than those with no history of oral sex (NEJM 2007; 356: 1,944–56).
- Speciality Doctor - 15-30 hours per week (Flexible hours) Douglas Macmillan Hospice Staffordshire
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley
- LOCUM GPs - SWINDON McGinley Healthcare Swindon, Wiltshire