Drinking four or more cups of coffee a day may help to prevent gout, Canadian research suggests. The researchers studied blood and urine samples from 45,869 men aged over 40, including 757 cases of gout. The results showed that levels of uric acid in the blood, a precursor of gout, significantly decreased with increasing coffee intake. Men who drank four to five cups of coffee a day had a 40 per cent lower risk of developing gout (Arthritis and Rheumatism Online 2007).
- Why not start 2018 by joining Qured? Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Fancy a change of Agency ? Daily payroll,hourly rates only ( not daily ) earn more !!!! The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency United Kingdom
- Locum GP OOH in Hampshire - FREE APPLE WATCH Meddoc Locums Hampshire
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire