Girls born with HIV infection are at an increased risk of developing cervical problems, US research suggests. The rate of first-time pregnancies, genital health and Pap test results of 638 girls, aged 13 and over, who became infected with HIV around the time of birth were monitored. Nearly half had abnormal cervical cells. The researchers concluded that the HPV vaccine might be of benefit to immunocompromised girls (AJPH Online 2007).
- Speciality Doctor - 15-30 hours per week (Flexible hours) Douglas Macmillan Hospice Staffordshire
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley
- LOCUM GPs - SWINDON McGinley Healthcare Swindon, Wiltshire