Ginseng could be used to reduce cancer-related fatigue, according to research presented last week at the annual meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology in Chicago. Researchers enrolled 282 patients in a randomised placebo-controlled trial, with treatment arms consisting of placebo and three different daily doses of American ginseng. The patients receiving the largest doses, 2,000mg a day, showed the greatest improvements in overall energy levels, had higher vitality levels and less fatigue.
- Why not start 2018 by joining Qured? Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- REGISTER FOR OOH WORK NATIONWIDE AND WE WILL PAY UP TO £30K FOR INSURANCE The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Locum GP OOH in Hampshire - FREE APPLE WATCH Meddoc Locums Hampshire
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire