Ginseng could be used to reduce cancer-related fatigue, according to research presented last week at the annual meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology in Chicago. Researchers enrolled 282 patients in a randomised placebo-controlled trial, with treatment arms consisting of placebo and three different daily doses of American ginseng. The patients receiving the largest doses, 2,000mg a day, showed the greatest improvements in overall energy levels, had higher vitality levels and less fatigue.
- Partner and/or Salaried GP Vacancies Donnington Medical Practice Shropshire
- SALARIED GPs AND GP PARTNERSHIPS ACROSS DUDLEY & WALSALL NEED YOU! Locum.co.uk WALSALL, DUDLEY, BIRMINGHAM
- CALLING ALL NEWLY QUALIFIED GPS! EXCELLENT RATES OF PAY! Locum.co.uk East and West Midlands, South East England and London
- OOH WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Doctor Bedworth Health Centre Bedworth, Warwickshire