Ginseng could be used to reduce cancer-related fatigue, according to research presented last week at the annual meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology in Chicago. Researchers enrolled 282 patients in a randomised placebo-controlled trial, with treatment arms consisting of placebo and three different daily doses of American ginseng. The patients receiving the largest doses, 2,000mg a day, showed the greatest improvements in overall energy levels, had higher vitality levels and less fatigue.
- GP - South Milton Keynes Parkside Medical Centre Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Greater Manchester
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Locum GP - Surrey & Hampshire - OOH's Shifts DRN Group Surrey, Camberley, Farnborough, Basingstoke, Winchester, Southampton, Portsmouth, Andover