Eating fish in pregnancy could make your children brighter, according to a study carried out by researchers at the US National Institute of Health. It showed that children of women with the lowest omega-3 intake during pregnancy had a verbal IQ six points below average, were less co-ordinated and had less well developed social skills at seven years of age.
- GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- GP (Salaried or Salaried with view to Partnership) Grove Surgery Thetford Thetford (commutable from Cambridge, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket)
- Deputy Medical Director x2 SELDOC London - South East
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery