The symptothermal method (STM) of natural family planning is as effective as the Pill for avoiding unplanned pregnancies, according to German research. STM enables couples to identify accurately the time of the woman’s fertile phase by measuring her temperature and cervical secretions. In a study of 900 women, the pregnancy rate for women who used the STM method was one in 250 women (Human Reproduction Online 2007).
- Speciality Doctor - 15-30 hours per week (Flexible hours) Douglas Macmillan Hospice Staffordshire
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley
- LOCUM GPs - SWINDON McGinley Healthcare Swindon, Wiltshire