Taking the herbal remedy echinacea can more than halve the risk of catching a cold, according to US research. The researchers combined the results of 14 different studies on echinacea's anti-cold properties. Using echinacea alone was found to reduce the incidence of cold by 65 per cent, while combination with vitamin C it reduced cold incidence by 86 per cent. Even when patients were directly inoculated with rhinovirus, echinacea still reduced the cold incidence by 35 per cent (Lancet Infectious Diseases Online 2007).
- General Practiioner Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Register with us for ooh work and we will pay your yearly indemnity cover 7 days per week The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Locum GP OOH in Hampshire - FREE APPLE WATCH Meddoc Locums Hampshire
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire