Teenagers with nut allergy need to be more aware of the risks of kissing someone too soon after they have eaten nuts, according to US research presented at the 2006 annual meeting of the American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology in Miami. It takes four hours for peanut traces to disappear after eating a peanut butter sandwich and traces remain even after tooth brushing (www.aaaai.org).
- Speciality Doctor - 15-30 hours per week (Flexible hours) Douglas Macmillan Hospice Staffordshire
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley
- LOCUM GPs - SWINDON McGinley Healthcare Swindon, Wiltshire