Teenagers with nut allergy need to be more aware of the risks of kissing someone too soon after they have eaten nuts, according to US research presented at the 2006 annual meeting of the American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology in Miami. It takes four hours for peanut traces to disappear after eating a peanut butter sandwich and traces remain even after tooth brushing (www.aaaai.org).
- General Practiioner Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Register with us for ooh work and we will pay your yearly indemnity cover 7 days per week The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Locum GP OOH in Hampshire - FREE APPLE WATCH Meddoc Locums Hampshire
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire