Playing a game of darts can be bad for your heart, according to UK research. Researchers found that a game of darts could more than double the average player's heart rate, to a level found in football players. A combination of hot venues, the stress of trying to work out scoring combinations and the chance of winning prize money all added to the pressure felt by darts players.
- General Practiioner Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Register with us for ooh work and we will pay your yearly indemnity cover 7 days per week The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Locum GP OOH in Hampshire - FREE APPLE WATCH Meddoc Locums Hampshire
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire