A survey of Scandinavian patients found that the 18 per cent of patients who reported living in damp housing had a 36 per cent increased prevalence of wheeze, were nearly twice as likely to suffer nocturnal breathlessness and had a 28 per cent increased prevalence of asthma. They also found that patients with nocturnal symptoms were 16 per cent less likely to go into remission if they lived in damp homes (Thorax 2006; 61: 221-5).
- GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- GP (Salaried or Salaried with view to Partnership) Grove Surgery Thetford Thetford (commutable from Cambridge, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket)
- Deputy Medical Director x2 SELDOC London - South East
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery