A survey of Scandinavian patients found that the 18 per cent of patients who reported living in damp housing had a 36 per cent increased prevalence of wheeze, were nearly twice as likely to suffer nocturnal breathlessness and had a 28 per cent increased prevalence of asthma. They also found that patients with nocturnal symptoms were 16 per cent less likely to go into remission if they lived in damp homes (Thorax 2006; 61: 221-5).
- GP - South Milton Keynes Parkside Medical Centre Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Salaried GP Vacancy: 4-8 Sessions per week (job-share considered) Leach Heath Medical Centre Rednal, Birmingham
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley