Unrelated umbilical cord blood transplants could boost treatment options for children with leukaemia, according to US research. The researchers studied 503 children under 16 with acute leukaemia who had undergone transplantation with umbilical cord blood and compared their outcomes with 282 children who had received an allele-matched bone marrow transplant. Survival rates after five years were similar. (The Lancet Online 2007).
- Why not start 2018 by joining Qured? Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Fancy a change of Agency ? Daily payroll,hourly rates only ( not daily ) earn more !!!! The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency United Kingdom
- Locum GP OOH in Hampshire - FREE APPLE WATCH Meddoc Locums Hampshire
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire