Unrelated umbilical cord blood transplants could boost treatment options for children with leukaemia, according to US research. The researchers studied 503 children under 16 with acute leukaemia who had undergone transplantation with umbilical cord blood and compared their outcomes with 282 children who had received an allele-matched bone marrow transplant. Survival rates after five years were similar. (The Lancet Online 2007).
- Salaried General Practitioner North Leeds Medical Practice Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Salaried GP (with a view to Partnership), Worksop area Menlo Park Recruitment Worksop
- Salaried GP Vacancy: 4-8 Sessions per week (job-share considered) Leach Heath Medical Centre Rednal, Birmingham
- Locum GP - Surrey & Hampshire - Surgery Sessions & OOH's Shifts DRN Group Surrey, Camberley, Farnborough, Portsmouth, Southampton, Basingstoke, Winchester, Andover
- Salaried GP Dr Marshall & Partners Stockport, Greater Manchester