The use of contraceptive pills and patches is not linked to weight gain, according to a comprehensive review of the literature. The analysis of data from 44 trials found that current evidence did not indicate a causal relationship between combination contraceptives and weight gain. It suggested that weighing women who used combination contraceptives might be less helpful than counselling about typical weight gain over time (www.cochrane.org).
- GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- GP (Salaried or Salaried with view to Partnership) Grove Surgery Thetford Thetford (commutable from Cambridge, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket)
- Deputy Medical Director x2 SELDOC London - South East
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery