The use of contraceptive pills and patches is not linked to weight gain, according to a comprehensive review of the literature. The analysis of data from 44 trials found that current evidence did not indicate a causal relationship between combination contraceptives and weight gain. It suggested that weighing women who used combination contraceptives might be less helpful than counselling about typical weight gain over time (www.cochrane.org).
- Salaried GP, Lincoln MedMatch Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- Salaried GP, Grantham (West) Menlo Park Recruitment Grantham
- GP - 2 Month Contract - Glasgow Ambition 24 Hours Glasgow
- GP Opening – Canada – Regina – Saskatchewan Canada Medical Careers Canada (CA)
- Salaried GP Prospect Health Consett
- Salaried > GP Partnership - up to £10,500 per session. Thetford, Norfolk MCG Healthcare Thetford, Norfolk
- Salaried GP, Newark Menlo Park Recruitment Newark
- Are you 5+ years qualified? Crematorium Medical Referee required. Full time, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm Charlton Park Crematorium Hampshire
- Salaried Locum General Practitioner Isle of Man Public Service Isle of Man (GB) (IM)
- Full time GP Principal Snaefell Surgery Isle of Man / Douglas, Isle of Man
A recent case has underlined the need for GPs to communicate a patient’s known wishes...
A wider range of healthcare workers will be allowed to administer flu and potential...
Medicines shortages in England are continuing to drive up GP workload during the...
Dr Pipin Singh provides an overview of red flag symptoms in patients with arrhythmias.
The latest annual report from the CQC sets out ratings for all of the sectors it...
The CQC plans to 'follow up' concerns about access to face-to-face GP services, warning...