Children consume 30 per cent more when eating in large groups, US research has shown. The study of 54 children aged 2.5-6.5 compared the amount eaten in groups of three or nine. In the group of nine, children ate an average of 34.5g, compared with 26.5g when in a group of three. (Arch Dis Child 2007 Online).
- Speciality Doctor - 15-30 hours per week (Flexible hours) Douglas Macmillan Hospice Staffordshire
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley
- LOCUM GPs - SWINDON McGinley Healthcare Swindon, Wiltshire