Women who report migraine with aura are at increased risk of cardiovascular disease (CVD), a 10-year US study has shown. It included 27,840 women aged 45 and over who did not have angina or CVD at baseline. The 1,434 who reported a history of migraine with aura had double the rate of major CVD, with a 91 per cent increased risk of ischaemic stroke, 71 per cent increased risk of angina and a more than doubled risk of MI and ischaemic CVD death (JAMA 2006; 296: 283-91).
- GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- GP (Salaried or Salaried with view to Partnership) Grove Surgery Thetford Thetford (commutable from Cambridge, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket)
- Deputy Medical Director x2 SELDOC London - South East
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery