US researchers into Alzheimer's disease have discovered that brain cells damaged by stroke or head injury are triggered into a series of biochemical events that increases amyloid-beta production in the brain. They proposed that amyloid-beta, which is toxic to brain cells and can cause apoptosis, causes Alzheimer's as a result of a vicious cycle of continued cell death and amyloid-beta production.
- Salaried General Practitioner North Leeds Medical Practice Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Salaried GP (with a view to Partnership), Worksop area Menlo Park Recruitment Worksop
- Salaried GP Vacancy: 4-8 Sessions per week (job-share considered) Leach Heath Medical Centre Rednal, Birmingham
- Locum GP - Surrey & Hampshire - Surgery Sessions & OOH's Shifts DRN Group Surrey, Camberley, Farnborough, Portsmouth, Southampton, Basingstoke, Winchester, Andover
- Salaried GP Dr Marshall & Partners Stockport, Greater Manchester