Patients whose mean arterial BP drops during coronary artery bypass surgery may be at an increased risk of cognitive decline, US research has suggested. The researchers assessed 15 patients, aged 57 to 81, undergoing bypass surgery. Those whose mean arterial BP decreased by 27mmHg or more had an average decrease in score on the mini-mental state examination of 1.4 points (Arch Neurol Online 2007).
- GP (full-time partner) Portcullis Surgery Ludlow, Shropshire
- General Practiioner Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Register with us for ooh work and we will pay your yearly indemnity cover 7 days per week The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire