Patients whose mean arterial BP drops during coronary artery bypass surgery may be at an increased risk of cognitive decline, US research has suggested. The researchers assessed 15 patients, aged 57 to 81, undergoing bypass surgery. Those whose mean arterial BP decreased by 27mmHg or more had an average decrease in score on the mini-mental state examination of 1.4 points (Arch Neurol Online 2007).
- Salaried General Practitioner North Leeds Medical Practice Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Salaried GP (with a view to Partnership), Worksop area Menlo Park Recruitment Worksop
- Salaried GP Vacancy: 4-8 Sessions per week (job-share considered) Leach Heath Medical Centre Rednal, Birmingham
- Locum GP - Surrey & Hampshire - Surgery Sessions & OOH's Shifts DRN Group Surrey, Camberley, Farnborough, Portsmouth, Southampton, Basingstoke, Winchester, Andover
- Salaried GP Dr Marshall & Partners Stockport, Greater Manchester