Greater use of antihypertensive medication was not responsible for the worldwide decline in BP between the mid-1980s and the mid-1990s, according to a WHO study. BP records in 35-64-year-olds were collected from 38 populations in 21 countries. Falls in systolic and diastolic pressures were consistent across the range of high to low BPs, indicating no effect of improved hypertension treatment (www.bmj.com).
- GP (full-time partner) Portcullis Surgery Ludlow, Shropshire
- General Practiioner Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Register with us for ooh work and we will pay your yearly indemnity cover 7 days per week The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Locum GP OOH in Hampshire - FREE APPLE WATCH Meddoc Locums Hampshire