Alcohol, tobacco use and being male are associated with earlier onset of colorectal cancer, according to US research. The records of 161,172 patients with colorectal cancer were analysed to identify risk factors. Alcohol and tobacco users were found to develop cancer 7.8 years earlier on average (Arch Intern Med 2006;166:629-34).
- Why not start 2018 by joining Qured? Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Fancy a change of Agency ? Daily payroll,hourly rates only ( not daily ) earn more !!!! The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency United Kingdom
- Locum GP OOH in Hampshire - FREE APPLE WATCH Meddoc Locums Hampshire
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire