Alcohol, tobacco use and being male are associated with earlier onset of colorectal cancer, according to US research. The records of 161,172 patients with colorectal cancer were analysed to identify risk factors. Alcohol and tobacco users were found to develop cancer 7.8 years earlier on average (Arch Intern Med 2006;166:629-34).
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley
- LOCUM GPs - SWINDON McGinley Healthcare Swindon, Wiltshire
- Salaried GP (with a view), Torquay Menlo Park Recruitment Torquay