Children with bipolar disorder suffer more than adults with the condition, US researchers have found. They assessed the symptoms of 263 children aged between seven and 17 with bipolar spectrum disorders. While adults typically take months or years to vary between manic and depressive periods, children were found to take just weeks. As a result, children and adolescents with bipolar disorder are symptomatic 60 per cent of the time (Arch Gen Psych 2006; 63: 175-83).
- GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- GP (Salaried or Salaried with view to Partnership) Grove Surgery Thetford Thetford (commutable from Cambridge, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket)
- Deputy Medical Director x2 SELDOC London - South East
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery