Eating apples and drinking apple juice as part of a balanced diet can help to boost brain function and help to fight Alzheimer’s disease, according to US research. The researchers compared normal adult mice on an apple-enhanced diet to those on a normal diet. The mice fed an apple-enhanced diet showed an increased production of acetylcholine in their brains, which has been shown to slow down the mental decline found in people with Alzheimer’s disease (Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease 2006; 10: 353–8).
- GP - South Milton Keynes Parkside Medical Centre Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Salaried GP Vacancy: 4-8 Sessions per week (job-share considered) Leach Heath Medical Centre Rednal, Birmingham
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley