Teetotal nuns have shown drinking beer may be good for the heart. Research presented at the Spanish Beer Makers' Association suggests that the hops in beer could help lower cholesterol. Over 45 days, 50 nuns drank 500ml of beer daily. After a six-month break they took 400mg hops daily for 40 days. In sisters with high cholesterol, levels fell by 6 per cent, said researchers from the Centre for Information on Beer and Health in Spain.
- Salaried General Practitioner North Leeds Medical Practice Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Salaried GP (with a view to Partnership), Worksop area Menlo Park Recruitment Worksop
- Salaried GP Vacancy: 4-8 Sessions per week (job-share considered) Leach Heath Medical Centre Rednal, Birmingham
- Locum GP - Surrey & Hampshire - Surgery Sessions & OOH's Shifts DRN Group Surrey, Camberley, Farnborough, Portsmouth, Southampton, Basingstoke, Winchester, Andover
- Salaried GP Dr Marshall & Partners Stockport, Greater Manchester