Teetotal nuns have shown drinking beer may be good for the heart. Research presented at the Spanish Beer Makers' Association suggests that the hops in beer could help lower cholesterol. Over 45 days, 50 nuns drank 500ml of beer daily. After a six-month break they took 400mg hops daily for 40 days. In sisters with high cholesterol, levels fell by 6 per cent, said researchers from the Centre for Information on Beer and Health in Spain.
- Why not start 2018 by joining Qured? Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Fancy a change of Agency ? Daily payroll,hourly rates only ( not daily ) earn more !!!! The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency United Kingdom
- Locum GP OOH in Hampshire - FREE APPLE WATCH Meddoc Locums Hampshire
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire