Drinking apple juice could help prevent asthma in children, according to UK research. For the study, the researchers asked the parents of 2,640 primary school children about how much fruit and fruit juice their children were consuming. They compared the answers for the 314 children who did have asthma with the children who did not. Apple juice helped protect against asthma (ERJ Online 2007).
- Why not start 2018 by joining Qured? Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Fancy a change of Agency ? Daily payroll,hourly rates only ( not daily ) earn more !!!! The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency United Kingdom
- Locum GP OOH in Hampshire - FREE APPLE WATCH Meddoc Locums Hampshire
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire