Drinking apple juice could help prevent asthma in children, according to UK research. For the study, the researchers asked the parents of 2,640 primary school children about how much fruit and fruit juice their children were consuming. They compared the answers for the 314 children who did have asthma with the children who did not. Apple juice helped protect against asthma (ERJ Online 2007).
- Salaried General Practitioner North Leeds Medical Practice Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Salaried GP (with a view to Partnership), Worksop area Menlo Park Recruitment Worksop
- Salaried GP Vacancy: 4-8 Sessions per week (job-share considered) Leach Heath Medical Centre Rednal, Birmingham
- Locum GP - Surrey & Hampshire - Surgery Sessions & OOH's Shifts DRN Group Surrey, Camberley, Farnborough, Portsmouth, Southampton, Basingstoke, Winchester, Andover
- Salaried GP Dr Marshall & Partners Stockport, Greater Manchester