High doses of SSRIs might protect against colorectal cancer, a Canadian study suggests. The study analysed 6,544 cases of colorectal cancer between 1981 and 2000 for tricyclic antidepressant use, and 3,367 cases between 1991 and 2000 for SSRI use. High daily dosage of SSRIs (greater than 6mu mol/day) for up to five years before diagnosis was associated with a 30 per cent reduction in colorectal cancer incidence (www.thelancet.com/journals/lanonc).
- Why not start 2018 by joining Qured? Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Fancy a change of Agency ? Daily payroll,hourly rates only ( not daily ) earn more !!!! The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency United Kingdom
- Locum GP OOH in Hampshire - FREE APPLE WATCH Meddoc Locums Hampshire
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire