The brains of type-2 diabetics with Alzheimer's disease age faster than those of non-diabetics with the condition, according to US research. The increased risk of Alzheimer's associated with type-2 diabetes had previously been attributed to vascular co-morbidity, but the researchers said their research showed ageing of the brain was also involved (J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 2006;77:304-7).
- GP - South Milton Keynes Parkside Medical Centre Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Salaried GP Vacancy: 4-8 Sessions per week (job-share considered) Leach Heath Medical Centre Rednal, Birmingham
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley