Women can suffer from anxiety and stress after giving birth, Australian researchers have found. The study included 325 first-time mothers who gave birth between six weeks and six months previously. The researchers said that new mothers should be tested for anxiety as well as depression (BMC Psychiatry 2006;6:12).
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Fancy a change of Agency ? Daily payroll,hourly rates only ( not daily ) earn more !!!! The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency United Kingdom
- Locum GP OOH in Hampshire - FREE APPLE WATCH Meddoc Locums Hampshire
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire
- VRMM Medical Assessor MHRA London