Exposure to air pollution increases the risk of death for people with diabetes, heart failure, COPD and inflammatory diseases including rheumatoid arthritis, researchers told the American Thoracic Society's International Conference, in San Diego last week. For every 10mg increase in fine particulate matter air pollution per metre cubed over two years, the risk of dying was increased by 32 per cent for diabetics, 28 per cent for people with COPD, 27 per cent in those with heart failure and 22 per cent in patients with inflammatory diseases.
- OOH WORK IN BROMLEY,EALING,GREENWICH,HOUNSLOW,HARROW AND LONDON The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Southwark - up to £10,500 per session + MDU + NI + Pension – part/full time MedMatch Southwark, London (Greater)
- GP Consultant – up to 10 SESSIONS PER WEEK Datchet Health Centre Datchet, Slough
- General Practitioner Qured London (Greater)
- Salaried GP NHS Wales Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire (Sir Gaerfyrddin)