Bioengineered cartilage tissue can be used to regenerate joint cartilage damaged by osteoarthritis of the knee, according to UK researchers. They found that engineered tissue implanted into damaged knees was capable of growing and maturing, even in knees already affected by osteoarthritis (Tissue Engineering 006; 12: 1-12), such as the one in the X-ray above.
- OOH WORK IN BROMLEY,EALING,GREENWICH,HOUNSLOW,HARROW AND LONDON The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Southwark - up to £10,500 per session + MDU + NI + Pension – part/full time MedMatch Southwark, London (Greater)
- GP Consultant – up to 10 SESSIONS PER WEEK Datchet Health Centre Datchet, Slough
- General Practitioner Qured London (Greater)
- Salaried GP NHS Wales Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire (Sir Gaerfyrddin)