A UK study of 74 patients with undifferentiated hand arthritis showed that hand bone loss over 12 months was five to eight times greater in patients who were diagnosed with RA, than in those with other inflammatory joint disorders (Ann Rheum Dis 2006; 65: 736-40). Pictured is an X-ray of arthritis affecting the hand.
- OOH WORK IN BROMLEY,EALING,GREENWICH,HOUNSLOW,HARROW AND LONDON The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Southwark - up to £10,500 per session + MDU + NI + Pension – part/full time MedMatch Southwark, London (Greater)
- GP Consultant – up to 10 SESSIONS PER WEEK Datchet Health Centre Datchet, Slough
- General Practitioner Qured London (Greater)
- Salaried GP NHS Wales Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire (Sir Gaerfyrddin)