The most improved practice in Scotland, increasing quality points by 542 to 1,026, was the Torridon Medical Practice in Achnasheen, in the Highlands. Dr Helen Stewart and Dr Caroline Brown attributed the improvement to hard work. Dr Stewart said: 'We set ourselves a target and did as well as we could.' - Scottish quality scores, page 9.
- OOH WORK IN BROMLEY,EALING,GREENWICH,HOUNSLOW,HARROW AND LONDON The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Southwark - up to £10,500 per session + MDU + NI + Pension – part/full time MedMatch Southwark, London (Greater)
- GP Consultant – up to 10 SESSIONS PER WEEK Datchet Health Centre Datchet, Slough
- General Practitioner Qured London (Greater)
- Salaried GP NHS Wales Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire (Sir Gaerfyrddin)