The Welsh LMCs conference passed over a dozen motions deploring the lack of premises money and urged LHBs to engage practices more fully in their decisions. Dr Mike Griffiths of Gwent LMC told the conference that 'barely a third of the money allocated by the Welsh Assembly has been committed' and a push was required by the GPC to ensure funding was released.
- Speciality Doctor - 15-30 hours per week (Flexible hours) Douglas Macmillan Hospice Staffordshire
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley
- LOCUM GPs - SWINDON McGinley Healthcare Swindon, Wiltshire