Primary care networks
News, analysis, opinion and guidance for GPs and other staff working in primary care networks.
Latest PCN news
Views and opinions
Viewpoint: The COVID-19 vaccine rollout can help PCNs build cohesive primary care
The COVID-19 pandemic has created challenges for PCNs seeking to recruit and embed...
Viewpoint: Can PCNs overcome the challenges facing rural primary care?
GPs in rural settings have faced unique challenges introducing primary care networks....
- Salaried GP in Telford, Shropshire offering £11k per session MCG Healthcare Telford, Shropshire
- Salaried GP - Aldershot, Hampshire - up to £11,000 per session MCG Healthcare Aldershot, Hampshire
- Salaried GP - Bradford, West Yorkshire - up to £11,000 per session MCG Healthcare Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Salaried GP - North Finchley, North London - £10,750 per session MCG Healthcare North Finchley, North London
- General Practitioner and Health Screening Doctor HCA - Healthcare Central London Private Patient Practices & hybrid telemedicine from home