Dr Andy Grieve, an RAF GP from Aldershot in Hampshire, narrowly missed being selected to represent the UK in Land Rover's multi-sport and driving adventure, the G4 Challenge, which takes place across South America and Asia. Dr Grieve came second out of 1,000 in the UK final of the competition that pits individuals against each other in mountain biking, kayaking, rock climbing, abseiling, off-road driving and navigational challenges. 'I was upset not to get through, but it was a great experience and I might try again,' he said.
- GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- GP (Salaried or Salaried with view to Partnership) Grove Surgery Thetford Thetford (commutable from Cambridge, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket)
- Deputy Medical Director x2 SELDOC London - South East
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery