Members of the public and media are invited to attend the meeting of the Board of Derby City Primary Care Trust. This meeting will be held on Thursday 7th June at 1pm in Boardrooms 1 and 2 at Derwent Court, 1 Stuart Street, Derby. Issues for discussion include:
§ Report from the Chief Executive
- Celebrating Success 2007
An overview of the recent Celebrating Success awards ceremony, which celebrates the achievements of the PCT staff.
- Prescribing Costs in Primary Care
Derby PCT came in the top 5 in a National Audit Office report for efficiency of prescribing drugs and reducing wastage.
§ Finance and Governance Report
- This report provides the Trust Board with the 2007/08 month one financial position and highlights the reporting requirements now placed upon us by the Strategic Health Authority and Department of Health.
§ Strategic Papers
- Pharmacy – Contribution to 10 Year Strategy
- Quality and Outcomes Framework Report
- Major Incident Plan
- Board Sub Group Arrangement
There will be an opportunity at the beginning of the meeting to raise any questions you may have. Please contact the PCT if you require the full agenda and papers. Previous minutes can be found on our website at www.derbycitypct.nhs.uk.