Members of the public and media are invited to attend the meeting of the Board of Derby City Primary Care Trust. This meeting will be held on Thursday 3rd May at 1pm in Boardrooms 1 and 2 at Derwent Court, 1 Stuart Street, Derby. Issues for discussion include:
§ Report from the Chief Executive
- Celebrating Success 2007
An update on the submissions for the PCT’s annual good practice awards, due to take place on 23rd May 2007.
- National Staff Opinion Survey 2006
Whilst there have been a number of positive developments and improvements from the last survey, there are nevertheless further areas for improvement.
§ Finance and Governance Report
- This report provides the Trust Board with the provisional year-end financial position for 2006/07.
§ Strategic Papers
- Commissioning Framework for Health and Wellbeing Paper
- Professional Executive Committee Strategic Guidance Report
- Provider Services Development Report
- Ten Year Strategic Plan Update Report
- Learning Disabilities Commissioning Strategy
There will be an opportunity at the beginning of the meeting to raise any questions you may have. Please contact the PCT if you require the full agenda and papers. Previous minutes can be found on our website at www.derbycitypct.nhs.uk.