Suffolk GP Dr Karol Silovsky battled head winds and unseasonably high temperatures to raise £4,000 for the Breast Cancer Campaign by cycling around Cuba. Before the trip, Dr Silovsky was only an occasional cyclist. 'It may sound like a holiday but it was incredibly hard work,' he said. 'We set off about 8.30am and cycled until 6pm on each of the five cycling days. But I would recommend it to anyone as the best way to see Cuba and support a charity.' (www.justgiving.com/karolsilovsky).
- Why not start 2018 by joining Qured? Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Fancy a change of Agency ? Daily payroll,hourly rates only ( not daily ) earn more !!!! The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency United Kingdom
- Locum GP OOH in Hampshire - FREE APPLE WATCH Meddoc Locums Hampshire
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire