Suffolk GP Dr Karol Silovsky battled head winds and unseasonably high temperatures to raise £4,000 for the Breast Cancer Campaign by cycling around Cuba. Before the trip, Dr Silovsky was only an occasional cyclist. 'It may sound like a holiday but it was incredibly hard work,' he said. 'We set off about 8.30am and cycled until 6pm on each of the five cycling days. But I would recommend it to anyone as the best way to see Cuba and support a charity.' (www.justgiving.com/karolsilovsky).
- Speciality Doctor - 15-30 hours per week (Flexible hours) Douglas Macmillan Hospice Staffordshire
- Salaried General Practitioner North Leeds Medical Practice Leeds, West Yorkshire
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley