Government figures detailing the spread of obesity across England for the first time show BMI does not correlate with poverty as closely as had always been thought.
The voice for today's GP. News, insights and clinical education.
Register today for further access to articles and
daily updates on the issues that matter to you.
- Salaried GP Role (4-9 sessions per week), York Prospect Health York
- Salaried GP Job, Leyland (nr Preston) Prospect Health Leyland
- Salaried GP Job, Chorley Prospect Health Chorley
- 4 Session Salaried GP Role, Southampton Prospect Health Southampton
- Salaried GP Role, Leighton Buzzard Prospect Health Leighton Buzzard
- Salaried GP Role, Tonbridge Prospect Health Tonbridge
- General Practitioner St James Medical Centre - Taunton Taunton, Somerset
- Clinical Lead Teladoc Health Homeworking
- Digital Healthcare GP Livi Homeworking
- Advanced Nursing Officer Push Doctor Manchester, Greater Manchester
NHS England has promised £30m for general practice to improve diagnosis and care...
Second doses of COVID-19 vaccines in England will be 'accelerated' for all over-40s...
The BMA is supporting legal action over alleged negligence and under the Human Rights...
GPs are among those who have been recognised in the Queen's birthday honours.
GPs across the UK are playing a leading role in the largest-ever NHS vaccination...
Dr Jim Brockbank from Myanmar UK GP Health Action provides an update on how the military...