Outbreaks of both influenza B and norovirus have hit the West Midlands in particular, according to the Health Protection Agency (HPA). School age children have been most affected, with latest figures showing that 42 per 100,000 children aged five to 14 in England and Wales visited their GP with flu-like illness in the week ending 29 January. Approximately 60 schools have been affected. Although the rate of norovirus, also known as winter vomiting disease, are high, they have not exceeded common winter levels, the HPA has said (www.hpa.org.uk).
- GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- GP (Salaried or Salaried with view to Partnership) Grove Surgery Thetford Thetford (commutable from Cambridge, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket)
- Deputy Medical Director x2 SELDOC London - South East
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery