A Bristol GP has set off from her home for Westminster on foot to highlight the plight of war-torn Iraq. Dr Diana Warner, who works part time at Hartcliffe Health Centre, is calling on others to join her for a leg of the 120-mile trek, which she hopes to finish on 14 July. She said: 'I was shocked by the recent UN report that life in Iraq has become unbearable. I want the people there to know that we care about their suffering.'
- GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- GP (Salaried or Salaried with view to Partnership) Grove Surgery Thetford Thetford (commutable from Cambridge, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket)
- Deputy Medical Director x2 SELDOC London - South East
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery