Medical advice on practice websites could land GPs in legal trouble, lawyers have warned. The advice, published in the Medical Defence Union's In Practice Journal, says patients should be told that online advice is no substitute for a surgery visit. It also highlights litigation that could arise if hackers got hold of a patient's personal details.
- GP (full-time partner) Portcullis Surgery Ludlow, Shropshire
- General Practiioner Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Register with us for ooh work and we will pay your yearly indemnity cover 7 days per week The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire