Medical advice on practice websites could land GPs in legal trouble, lawyers have warned. The advice, published in the Medical Defence Union's In Practice Journal, says patients should be told that online advice is no substitute for a surgery visit. It also highlights litigation that could arise if hackers got hold of a patient's personal details.
- Salaried General Practitioner North Leeds Medical Practice Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Salaried GP (with a view to Partnership), Worksop area Menlo Park Recruitment Worksop
- Salaried GP Vacancy: 4-8 Sessions per week (job-share considered) Leach Heath Medical Centre Rednal, Birmingham
- Locum GP - Surrey & Hampshire - Surgery Sessions & OOH's Shifts DRN Group Surrey, Camberley, Farnborough, Portsmouth, Southampton, Basingstoke, Winchester, Andover
- Salaried GP Dr Marshall & Partners Stockport, Greater Manchester