Every GP practice in Scotland is to have their vaccine storage inspected by their health board after one board found serious flaws. An NHS Grampian review was launched after it emerged in November 2006 that vaccine had been stored at the wrong temperature in a practice in Aberdeen. The investigation found another fridge where vaccine on the top shelf may have been stored outside recommended temperatures.
- Salaried GP Fleet Medical Centre Fleet, Hampshire
- General Practitioners East Shore Partnership Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Salaried GP or GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery