Every GP practice in Scotland is to have their vaccine storage inspected by their health board after one board found serious flaws. An NHS Grampian review was launched after it emerged in November 2006 that vaccine had been stored at the wrong temperature in a practice in Aberdeen. The investigation found another fridge where vaccine on the top shelf may have been stored outside recommended temperatures.
- GP - South Milton Keynes Parkside Medical Centre Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Salaried Doctor Bedworth Health Centre Bedworth, Warwickshire
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Greater Manchester
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide