The 'two-week' rule for breast cancer referrals must be reviewed, say UK experts. They are concerned that pressure to refer high-risk patients to a specialist within two weeks of a GP appointment is leading to delayed care for patients referred as 'routine' who are found to have breast cancer. More than one in four patients found to have breast cancer are being referred as 'routine', putting them on waiting lists that can be as long as 30 days. BMJ Online.
- GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- GP (Salaried or Salaried with view to Partnership) Grove Surgery Thetford Thetford (commutable from Cambridge, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket)
- Deputy Medical Director x2 SELDOC London - South East
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery