An NHS leaflet has urged people to call (020) 7530 3687 if they are suffering from the psychological after-effects of the London bombings for free and confidential advice, support and, if appropriate, treatment from the NHS Trauma Response (London bombings) service. Staff warn that post traumatic stress disorder can be triggered by reminders and anniversaries of events.
- GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- GP (Salaried or Salaried with view to Partnership) Grove Surgery Thetford Thetford (commutable from Cambridge, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket)
- Deputy Medical Director x2 SELDOC London - South East
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery