Software allowing practices with different IT systems to transfer patient records electronically is to be rolled out across England ‘shortly’ after successful trials. Transferring data between different systems has been a stumbling block for Connecting for Health, but practices in a pilot scheme in Croydon, south London, using In Practice Systems and EMIS computer systems have transferred records successfully. iSoft is expected to join the roll-out this year.
- Speciality Doctor - 15-30 hours per week (Flexible hours) Douglas Macmillan Hospice Staffordshire
- Salaried General Practitioner North Leeds Medical Practice Leeds, West Yorkshire
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley