Smokers who used a text-messaging service to support smoking cessation were twice as likely to give up smoking as a control group, according to the findings of a UK pilot trial. The research, presented at the 36th annual conference for the Society of Academic Primary Care in West London this month, involved 200 participants over six months. www.sapc.ac.uk. More stories from the conference, pages 14 and 15.
- GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- GP (Salaried or Salaried with view to Partnership) Grove Surgery Thetford Thetford (commutable from Cambridge, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket)
- Deputy Medical Director x2 SELDOC London - South East
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery