A Shropshire GP may run for election as an independent MP in protest at the DoH’s handling of the NHS. Dr Adam Pringle, of the Lawley Medical Practice, said the application system for training posts was the ‘straw that broke the camel’s back’. He said: ‘If the current administration continues to run things as badly as it is now, I will stand.’ Dr Pringle said the NHS IT programme and targets for use of private-sector healthcare providers were wasting NHS resources.
- Speciality Doctor - 15-30 hours per week (Flexible hours) Douglas Macmillan Hospice Staffordshire
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley
- LOCUM GPs - SWINDON McGinley Healthcare Swindon, Wiltshire