LMCs should ensure they include a minimum of one sessional GP to guarantee appropriate representation of sessional GPs, Scottish LMCs said at a meeting in Clydebank last week. Lothian GP Dr Sandy Sutherland said there were over 200 registered sessional GPs in his region alone. ‘Sessional GPs now make up a large part of the workforce and sometimes we have to engage them in the political process,’ he said.
- Speciality Doctor - 15-30 hours per week (Flexible hours) Douglas Macmillan Hospice Staffordshire
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley
- LOCUM GPs - SWINDON McGinley Healthcare Swindon, Wiltshire