A member of the Scottish Parliament is calling for legislation to be changed to prevent private firms running GP practices in Scotland. Scottish Socialist Party MSP for East Kilbride Carolyn Leckie said the Primary Medical Services Act 2004 gave limited companies an advantage over GPs or partnerships in bidding to run practices. A proposal called for a clear statement to NHS boards that they did not need to tender openly to non-GPs to run vacant practices.
- GP - South Milton Keynes Parkside Medical Centre Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Locum GP - Surrey & Hampshire - OOH's Shifts DRN Group Surrey, Camberley, Farnborough, Basingstoke, Winchester, Southampton, Portsmouth, Andover
- Locum GP - Portsmouth - In Hours & Out Of Hours Sessions DRN Group Portsmouth, Hampshire