People aged between 50 and 59 years and from the poorest fifth of the population are more than 10 times more likely to die than their peers from the richest fifth, according to a study by University College London and the Institute for Fiscal Studies. 'The English Longitudinal Study of Ageing' looked at 8,780 people born before 1952. Of those aged 50-59 years, 2.5 per cent of the poorest fifth had died, compared to 0.2 per cent of the richest fifth.
- GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- GP (Salaried or Salaried with view to Partnership) Grove Surgery Thetford Thetford (commutable from Cambridge, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket)
- Deputy Medical Director x2 SELDOC London - South East
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery